Mini Course: Abdominal Birth Preference
Learn essential Mindful Birth tools and techniques to support your abdominal birth preference
This mini audio course is the perfect way to learn Mindful Birth basics for a planned abdominal birth. It takes just 60 minutes to listen to and is ideal for any stage of pregnancy:
- If you are in the early stages and would like to educate yourself early on, and learn relaxation techniques to use throughout your pregnancy. It will compliment any face-to-face course taken later in pregnancy too,
- If you are mid-pregnancy and want to know if a Mindful Birth support package is for you, but do not want to invest in the larger (but worth it!) price tag. This is a great taster-style course.
- If you are in the later stages of pregnancy, and would like to educate yourself in a shorter time frame. It is never too later to learn!
The audio course includes:
- 1 hour mini audio course
- 33 page printable course workbook
- Printable positive affirmations for single and multiple pregnancies
- 6 x relaxation audios tailored for abdominal birthers
- Lots of birth support materials such as birth preferences sheet, birth bag checklists for you, partner & baby, hospital door signs, and much more.
Bonus materials from our wonderful partners include:
- Pregnancy Trimester Guide by The Modern Midwife
- Baby Feeding Guide by Milk Making Mama
- Exclusive discounts with some lovely brands such as BBHUGME, Elvie, Birth Bag & more
The £10 course fee includes 1 year access to the course.
I really do hope you enjoy it!
“I was nervous about the surgery so I did a course tailored around a caesarean delivery. I listened to the track by The Mindful Birth Group every night before bed to mentally prepare myself and I listened to the same track before I went into there which immediately put me into a good head space.”
- Millie Mackintosh
“This was my second birth and I wanted to use Mindful Birth tools for my planned abdominal birth. Emiliana was so knowledgable and helped me to create a positive mindset. When things didn’t go smoothly during the birth I was able to use all the techniques I had learnt from the course and to remain calm and positive. I also suffered terribly from pregnancy insomnia and Emiliana’s audios sent me to sleep in minutes each night.”
- Sian Joyce
Your Instructor (s)
Hello! I’m Emiliana, mum to Mollie and Theo and married to my husband James. We live in Tring in Hertfordshire and seeing the world is one of our favourite things to do together.
I created The Mindful Birth Group® because of my love and passion for supporting parents & families whether that be through teaching courses, doula support or supporting teachers to teach Mindful Birth courses in their own unique way.
You can read more about me here.